Power Prompter 3.0
- The editor is now usable during prompting. Ideal for small fixes and changes without interrupting the prompting session.
- Intelligent copy and paste: Copy and paste will now keep highlight colors, bold, italic and underline styles while the main text color is inverted to be visible on dark background.
- New reading line indicator.
- New "3 line blackout" overlay.
- The timestamp prompter widget can now show "time remaining". You can toggle between the modes by clicking on the timestamp in the prompter window.
- A new speed slider sensitivity setting has been added. You can now adjust how sensitive Power Prompter is to scroll wheel events. (Good if you have a devices that sends coarse events and you lack fine control over prompting speed).
- A new option to invert scrolling wheel direction just for Power Prompter. Ideal if you want to keep "natural scrolling" in macOS but would like to have the scroll wheel reversed in the prompter.
- Transport key bindings have been streamlined. Now everything related to key bindings is configured from the preferences panel. The "transport" menu is gone. Prompter widgets now also display their assigned key bindings.
- The "Screens" inspector has been extended. You can now remotely enable/disable UI controls and toggle timestamps. Also you can rename displays now and the display order will now stay the same when you restart the app.
- Custom inspector settings (like prompting speed, words per line, etc) will now be remembered and used as default for newly created scripts.
- Support for reading PDF files. (Due to PDF limitations not all styles can be imported. Importing PDFs with images, multiple columns, etc. will lead to undefined behavior. Keep your PDFs simple and everything should work).
- Lowered too high CPU utilization which was caused by the transport buttons redrawing too often.
- The macOS setting "Caps lock mapped to Control" now works with custom key bindings as expected.
- Background images will now be hidden properly.
- The color wells in the "Script" inspector have been improved to not change the background color unexpectedly.